To: All Home Owners and Residents of Riverfalls
From: Heritage Construction and Maintenance Company (HCMC)
Subject: Riverfalls Street Repaving Project 2018 – Preliminary Notification
Riverfalls Homeowners Association of Roswell have contracted with HCMC to develop and manage a repaving project throughout your neighborhood.
The road surfaces within your neighborhood are experiencing significant cracking and deterioration as a result of age and wear and tear. The HOA are conscious that repairs should be made now to prevent a worsening situation. Working with an Engineering Consultant and HCMC since last year, the HOA Board have chosen a course which will provide a cost effective yet long term solution, which maintains the infrastructure of the community and therefore your home values.
We are currently finalizing details of a contract which we anticipate will see a 6 – 10 business day long project beginning August 13th 2018. This date is tentative and subject to change if weather or other conditions require it.
We will provide more details as we near the date, but here are a few points I would like you all to keep in mind:
- Heavy equipment and trucks will be in the community, creating noise, dust and smells – working with asphalt is messy!
- You should expect traffic disruption, lane closures, and possibly the need to park away from your home.
- Please plan ahead, giving consideration to moving dates, projects at your home, deliveries, visitors or special needs.
- It is inevitable that you will be inconvenienced from time to time, but we will seek to minimize this.
- Your collective cooperation and patience will help contribute to a speedy and successful project.
There will be an Engineer on site throughout, providing technical and quality control. HCMC will oversee the project, working with the Contractor, Engineer and HOA.
Again, this is a preliminary notification, and more details will follow. Should you have questions or concerns, please contact the HCMC Project Manager, Mike Foxley, at 404 993 8408.