Our first social, A Pool Opening Party, earlier in June was a resounding success with more attending than expected. Everyone attending enjoyed good food, company, and libations. Please save the date for our next social event, A Summer Poolside Social, on July 12 from 7 P.M. Sorry kids, this is an adult only event this time, but don't worry there will be a children's ice cream social later in the summer for your enjoyment. For the Summer Poolside Social, please bring your favorite heavy appetizer or dish to share. Beer, wine, and soft beverages will be provided. In the event of rain, we may have to move the social to another date, in which case a sign will be posted at the gate exiting our subdivision notifying you of the revised date. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Have a great July Fourth Weekend with these firework displays and activities close by
- July 1-4 Stone Mountain Park - laser show and fireworks nightly
- July 1 City of John's Creek - Fireworks and activities at Newtown Park, Old Alabama Road, 6 P.M. onwards
- July 2 City of Sandy Springs - fireworks at Concourse. Please check Sandy Springs website for details
- July 3 City of Norcross - Fireworks and activities 3-11 P.M., Lillian Webb Park
- July 4 City of Dunwoody Fourth of July Parade. Dunwoody Parkway - 9:30 A.M. onwards
- July 4 Country Club of Roswell - Fireworks sunset onwards
- July 4 City of Roswell - Fireworks and activities Roswell High School, 5:30 P.M. onwards
- July 4 City of Alpharetta - Fireworks and activities, Wills Park, Old Milton Parkway, 6 P.M. onwards
Welcome New Neighbors
We had several people moving in to our wonderful neighborhood during the months of January and April. Please help to welcome our new neighbors..... Robin Freeman, 720 Combees Way; Nick To and Le Ngyen, 715 Falling Rocks Ct; Rahul and Rupinder Gokulnath, 785 Falling Rocks Ct; and Paul and Tuyetlinh Nguyen, 980 Renaissance Way. As I am notified of others moving in to the neighborhood I will update the blog.